Welcome to WEALTHY TUESDAYS! Money-Matters! Let’s me face the fact. The fact is anything can happen. Everything is possible and possibilities are infinite. Good. Wait! Everything? Is possible? Infinite possibilities? Yes. That’s correct. (It is only our mind that sets limits; try pushing your mind beyond the box!) I learned from seminars I’ve attended in the past that “If the intention is clear, then the mechanism will appear.” Formula: Intention 100% + Mechanism 0% = Achieved Goal 100% If my intention, (belief, purpose, faith) is clear then the mechanism (activity, action, system) will appear! ~ and that will make me achieve my goal! 100% intention that is ALL IT TAKES! Wow! Then, let me be clear: “I want financial wealth; I want more money, so I could be of more service to people esp. to my family, relatives and friends.” and “I want financial wealth; I want more money, so I could enjoy more of life’s grandeu...
I feel like I am currently in a "bridge". My life hanging at the moment. My life on hold. I was supposed to continue on with my next 30 day challenge - and I still do, I still TRY to eat less, I still TRY not to eat AFTER 6. But, I haven't weighed myself yet.. so I will update my THE 90-DAY CHALLENGE on the 90th day! I will post my final weight results here on April 8! I have a lot of things cooking up in my mind. But, due to what-have-you reasons, it all needs to wait. God knows my plans and my dreams, and I am just holding on to HIM. For the mean time, in my "bridge", I am loving the opportunities that are coming my way. I am loving my ambiance, the people I work with, friends I have online and offline; everything and everyone, I appreciate and love! I just feel blessed - and I hope you feel as blessed too! But, I am still here in my "bridge", and I wait. Golden Gate Bridge San Francisco, USA Rainbow Bridge, Tokyo, Japan ...
credit Every time I speak, I would hear them laugh. Well, sometimes, I just wanted to be me and say something funny but it was irritating to hear them laugh especially if it was obvious they were laughing at me! BULLIES! Well, maybe, because they hear different diction and well, Filipino-English accent and they were not used to it! The truth was they very well understood what was being communicated, they just chose to be bullies! I remember back in New Orleans, our students were all Black-Americans and every time they would hear us, their Filipino teachers, talk to each other,they would mimic and joke aloud, "ching chang chung ching ching chang". It was funny at first, but annoying really. As usual, I just had to stop it and let them taste a dose of their own medicine. Loudly, I confronted my two lovely girls and said aloud (this time in an American accent and "I-am-kidding-no-more" and "You-must-know-how-MEAN-I-really-am" acting skills). "Laugh some ...
Gems, I didn't know you've got this blog??? So are you blogging again? I can't wait to see your new blog post!!!! Thanks for visiting my site :)
ReplyDeleteIts really nice to learn different kind
ReplyDelete